Email Campaign is a corresponding set of Email Marketing messages distributed at intervals and designed to accelerate a cogent argument to purchase, subscribe, download, etc. Email Marketing is a highly powerful marketing tool. It is a very resourceful medium. It is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising e-mails to an audience.
The Email Campaigns help you stay in touch with previous customers, while reaching out and finding new ones.
Email Marketing Campaign has following advantages:
- An exact return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly. Email marketing is often reported as second only to search marketing the most effective online marketing tactic
- Advertisers can reach substantial numbers of email subscribers who have opted in (i.e., consented) to receive email communications on subjects of interest to them
- Over half of Internet users check or send email on a typical day
- Quicker and cheaper than direct communication
- Immediately trackable and measurable
- Drive more qualified traffic
- Maximize brand visibility
- Increase leads and sales
- Become a cost effective addition to your online marketing mix
Assel Solutions provides the whole thing you need to optimize your email marketing campaigns. We emphasize on your business and find out prospective buyers or associates for your product & services from the internet. We can customize our services to suit your goals and budget.
We offer the cost effective Email solution to stretch out to extensive diverse and distant cliental. It has an upper hand over the total catalogues of marketing advertising. In contrast, it is significant to tamper with focused client streams.
Our E-mail Marketing Campaign contains features like building appropriate data base for your target market by internet search, writing effective mail message to raise response rate & sending mails at one-to-one bases not in bulk mail style.
Email campaign is generally benefited for:
- Consumer Businesses
- Universities & Private Education
- Industrial Businesses
- Non-Profits organizations
- Service Firms
- Associations & Trade Groups