Assel Solutions have expertise in VB.NET Development including Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Ecommerce Solutions, Windows Mobile Apps etc. Assel’s VB.NET Developers are also experienced in developing Windows 8 Metro Apps. Our VB.NET Development service also includes migration of your existing application to/from VB.NET.
Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET) is an object-oriented computer programming language that can be viewed as an advancement of the VB6 or in terms of web development can be viewed as an advancement of the VBScript, which is implemented on the VB.NET Development Framework. With the evolution of VB.NET, developers can build web applications, desktop applications as well as applications for mobile devices. The great majority of VB.NET developers use Visual Studio. .NET as their integrated development environment (IDE). Like all .NET languages, programs written in VB.NET require the .NET framework to execute.
VB.NET Development has many advantages for developing application which are following:
- VB.NET can access all the features of the .NET framework.
- It is object oriented language, code components can be reused.
- It has Additional built-in functionality.
- Various methods for interfacing and integration.
- Quick Integration with different languages.
Our passionate .NET Development team offer extensive services for our clients, and they like to hire our VB.NET Developer, because they provide the expected results which matters a client’s business. Our Development team has expertise in Microsoft .NET technologies such as VB.NET, C#(C Sharp), SOAP, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, JQUERY and AJAX.
Our .NET Development center use the VB.NET programming language to develop a wide range of web applications, including others the following:
- Migration of Applications to or from VB .NET
- Website Development
- Ecommerce Application Solution
- Client-Server Application
- Component Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Embedded Systems
- Complex GUI Application Development
- Database Maintenance
- Custom Control Development with VB.NET