Web 2.0 Development is widely used technology now for website, web application development. The term Web 2.0 is connected with web applications that enable participatory information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design, and collaboration on the World Wide Web. Web 2.0 sites deliver users with information storage, creation, and spreading capabilities. Web 2.0 methodologies include dynamic web pages updated dynamically. The attractiveness of the Web 2.0 is to increasing use of blogs, wikis, and social networking technologies in their respective fields and areas.
Web 2.0 Development include the following features and techniques:
- Searching the information through keyword search
- Data as the driving force – Users own and control the data on the site
- Network effects created by architecture of participation by adding value to the application as they use it
- Distributed open software development
- Lightweight business models enabled by content and service collaboration
Our highly skilled team of professionals can offer you Web 2.0 Development services for creating widgets, social networking websites, blogs, wikis using Web 2.0 Development technologies such as Ajax, JQuery, Adobe Flex etc. On the server side Web 2.0 uses technologies such as ASP, JSP, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Python etc.
Our Vast experience in Web 2.0 Development enables to develop the small to large scale Web development application for the clients. Our Web 2.0 Development efforts are directed towards attaining the maximum level of interactivity and engagement from your online visitors.
Our Web 2.0 Development provides services in following areas:
- RIA techniques, Ajax-based, Flash and more that can improve the end user-experience
- Semantically valid XHTML and HTML markup
- Cascading Style Sheets to separate presentation from content
- REST and/or XML and/or JSON-based APIs
- Custom tag based enriching pages with additional semantics
- Aggregation and notification of data in RSS or Atom feeds
- Mashups, merging content from different sources, client- and server-side
- Weblog publishing tools such as WordPress