JavaFX is a software platform for creating and delivering rich Internet applications that can run across a wide variety of connected devices. The current release Java FX 1.3 enables building applications for desktop, browser and mobile phones.
JavaFX provides a powerful Java-based UI platform capable of handling large-scale data-driven business applications. JavaFX applications are completely developed in Java. JavaFX provides a rich set of UI controls, graphics and media API with high-performance hardware-accelerated graphics and media engines to simplify development of immersive visual applications.
Assel’s Java FX solutions include:
- Rich Internet Applications Development
- Graphical User Interface Design
- Web User Interface Design
Our JavaFx Developers are expert in developing:
- Enterprise dashboards that do extensive data visualization
- Media-rich applications such as media players and dashboards
- Learning software for web-based instruction
- Mash-ups that integrate different Web-based data sources
- GUI for business applications that integrate with complex back-end systems
- Web sites that make use of highly graphical and animation rich UI elements
- Individual productivity applications e.g., calendars and to-do lists
How JavaFx Developer Work?
We will assure you following with respect to our working methodology…
- At least 8 hours a day
- 5 days a week of working
- Full, Part-time, Hourly Hiring
- Communication through E-mail and IM
- Easy and commented coding style
- Strict Deadline
- No hidden cost involved
- Third party selling rights