Zend Framework (ZF) is an open source, object-oriented web application framework implemented in PHP 5, supporting a big number of databases as MySQL,SQL, Oracle, Postgre SQL, IBM DB2 SQLite. It helps a PHP developer to easily create complex web applications by providing Model-View-Controller (MVC) design and thereby makes the code more reusable. If you are seeking to hire Zend Developer, then Assel Solutions offers cost-effective services.
A PHP development company and a leading provider of web programming services, Assel Solutions offers hire Zend developer services for wider business verticals. Our team of PHP Zend specialists integrates innovative concepts to provide advanced solutions that finely address your customers evolving needs.
Zend developers at Assel Solutions identify the various features of Zend:
- Zend is a framework that is known for its simplicity.
- The various components of Zend framework help in improving the productivity and functionality. Some of the main components include Model-View-Controller (MVC), Tooling and Rapid Application Development (RAD), internalization and localization and database.
- Zend framework is extremely flexible and it supports all the features of the latest version of PHP.
- Zend framework even facilitates the creation of Search Engine friendly URLs.
- PHP developers can utilize the framework’s various components without developing it within the framework structure.
- Support for multiple database systems and vendors, including MariaDB, MySQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Informix Dynamic Server.
- Email composition and delivery, retrieval viam box, Maildir, POP3 and IMAP4.
Zend Framework development services include:
- Zend Web Development
- Zend Integration
- Zend Customization
- Zend Application Development
Our Zend programmers are proficient in:
- Sound knowledge on PHP 5 & object oriented programming
- Strong skill in MVC framework
- Working knowledge with versioning systems and sub-versions
- Strong database skills SQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL and other RDBMS
- Working knowledge on Pear/Smarty
- They have the passion to do some research on programming work
How Zend Developer Work?
We will assure you following with respect to our working methodology…
- At least 8 hours a day
- 5 days a week of working
- Full, Part-time, Hourly Hiring
- Communication through E-mail and IM
- Easy and commented coding style
- Strict Deadline
- No hidden cost involved
- Third party selling rights