One of the effective PHP Frameworks is the Codeigniter. Codeigniter Framework is a powerful PHP framework to create full featured web applications.Containing a grab-bag of libraries, helpers, plug-ins and other resources, that takes care of many of the more complex procedures and functions for which PHP is famous. It follows an MVC (Model View Controller) pattern.
What makes Codeigniter Framework so popular?
- Compatibility for hosting various PHP versions
- Easy programming with almost zero restrictive coding rules
- Installation and migration from one server to another is very easy
- Codeigniter generates clean, search engine friendly URLs
- Re-usable libraries and modules
- Exceptional performance
- Better security & error handling
- Very impressive, easy to understand user guide
- Codeigniter Framework Uses Model-View-Controller approach that allows separation between logic and presentation
- Codeigniter Framework Does Not Require a Template Engine
The Codeigniter development team at Assel Solutions has gone over complete life-cycle development with various sized projects. Codeigniter is practiced by our developers for Rapid Application Development to get full advantage of its MVC framework.
Codeigniter is based on MVC pattern therefore it has separate data layer from application logic and visual presentation. We have excellent team of Codeigniter developers who use framework in development and provide best results.
Codeigniter Programmers at Assel Solutions have:
- Strong skill in codeigniter framework
- Sound knowledge on PHP 5 & object oriented programming
- Strong skill in MVC framework
- Working knowledge in development of external facing API and its integration
- Working knowledge in source code versioning systems and sub-versions
- Strong database skills SQL, MySQL, Postgre SQL, and other RDBMS
- Working Knowledge on Pear/Smarty